The Financial Clearing and Settlement Survey is now closed and the Survey Results are now being prepared and will be on sale from December 2nd 2013.
What is the difference between the versions?
The Standard Version is free to respondees who took part in that survey and for anyone to buy for £210. A free copy of the Standard Version is being sent to Operator respondees on 2nd December 2013.
Free for respondents of the survey and £210 for anyone to purchase
- 16 Pages
- Executive Summary
- Results and Conclusions
- The most well known FCH Providers
- The most well rated FCH Providers
- Electronic or Paper Invoicing
- In-house FCH Overview
- FCH Provider Value Overview
- FCH Provider contributions to Industry Standards Overview
- Performance Overview of FCH Providers
- Likelihood to change FCH Provider Overview
An Advanced version of the Survey Results is available by licensed copy for £2,100. Please contact us below for more information or to purchase the Advanced Version.
For anyone to purchase
- 100 Pages
- All the information in the Standard version plus…
- It’s a good investment for anyone considering an in-depth review of their Financial Clearing Provider.
- Data regarding FCH Providers with Strategic guidance from ROCCO on key relationship factors.
- Provider by Provider overview (who’s good at what aspects of service, leadership and performance).
- Key words Operators associate with Providers by Provider.
- Services Operators value from FCH Providers.
- Services Operators wish that FCH Providers would provide.
- What factors influence Inhouse over Outsourced solutions.
- Detailed Performance Indicators.
- Detailed Leadership Indicators.
- Likelihood to change Provider vendor ranking.
Both available from www.roamingconsulting.com
If your an Operator and want to get a free copy of the Data Clearing Survey results you can still take part in our Data Clearing Survey for a limited period: Data Clearing Survey
Or if your a specialist in Roaming Regulation… take our EU 3 Roaming regulation Survey and get the results sent to you for this… there is already some interesting insights from Roaming MVNOs… EU 3 Roaming Regulation
Grow Roaming, Consult ROCCO