IOT Negotiation Masterclass
3 days of Training, Case studies, Activity and Consultation in the skilful art of IOT Negotiation for dealmaking professionals looking to find new revenue savings
IOT: Is the Inter-Operator Tariff exchanged between Mobile Operators Wholesale Roaming teams
Suitable for: IOT Negotiators, Roaming Managers, Trainee IOT negotiators, Roaming professionals
- Learn about the IOT, where, when and how a negotiation works
- How to deal with different types of IOT Negotiators, Cultures and Operator types with case studies
- Important Negotiation steps: Preparation, positioning, packaging, bargaining, mutual gain, development
- All Types of IOT Negotiation being used by Operators, Group IOTs, IOT Pools, IOT Hacking
- Tactical Financial Data Analysis
- GSMA Standards: IOT Negotiation Templates, Procedures in DCH, FCH
- Short Introduction into:
- RMS Analytical tools (whats on the market and what they deliver)
- Steering of Roaming Tools (whats on the market and what they deliver)
- GSMA RAEX IOT and how to use it in deal-making
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for IOT Negotiations.
- Presented by active IOT Negotiators which specific current experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in IOT Negotiation is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £3,400.00.
- Certification (optional): £750.00
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Optional complimentary tour of Rome’s top sights for 3 hours provided by a local resident (given in the evening after the training is concluded)
- Delegates will receive a complimentary welcome meal at one of Rome’s best restaurants.
- Hotel and Flights to Rome are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day to register.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.