Roaming Strategy Masterclass: 3 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the careful development of Roaming Strategy
This is an event taking place in Dubai, U.A.E. In November 2015
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about the factors that determine a good Roaming Strategy, where, when and how to build an effective Strategy Plan and take action to protect Roaming Revenues.
- How to deal with different types of factors in the Macro, Micro and Local environments
- Important Strategic steps: Preparation, Inputs, Organisation, Modelling, Scenario Planning, Action Plans (learn skills you can transfer to all types of strategy)
- All types of Roaming threats identified by Operators
- Dealing with Wholesale Roaming Cost & Outsourcing
- Dealing with overview of Retail Strategic position globally, common propositions and direction
- Tactical Financial Strategic Analysis, Roaming P&L
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Strategy.
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Strategy is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £3,400.00.
- Certification (optional): £750.00
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Optional complimentary tour of Dubai’s top sights for 3 hours provided by a local resident (given in the evening after the training is concluded)
- Delegates will receive a complimentary welcome meal at one of Dubai’s best restaurants.
- Hotel, Flights to Dubai, other evening meals are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.