Roaming Strategy Masterclass: 3 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the specific development of International Roaming Strategy for LTE and VoLTE
This is an event taking place in Seville, Spain
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about the factors that determine a good Roaming Strategy for LTE and VoLTE, where, when and how to build an effective Strategy Plan for launching these services
- LTE and VoLTE processes and approaches
- Important Strategic steps: Commercial, Operational and Technical
- All Types of LTE and VoLTE Roaming threats identified by Operators in ROCCOs Industry research
- Dealing with Wholesale Roaming Cost & Outsourcing for LTE and VoLTE
- Dealing with overview of Retail Strategic position globally, common propositions and direction
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Strategy.
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Strategy is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £4,020.00. Includes registration fee.
- Certification Optional: £700.00.
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Optional complimentary tour of Dubrovniks’s top sights for 3 hours provided by a local resident (given in the evening after the training is concluded)
- Delegates will receive a complimentary welcome meal at one of Seville’s best restaurants.
- Hotel and Flights to Dubrovnik are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
- Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.