Roaming Regulation Masterclass: 2 days of Training, Strategic Data, Activity and Consultation in the specific area of Regulation of International Roaming based on our detailed research into this area
This is an event is taking place in Madrid, Spain
Suitable for: Roaming Managers, Roaming Directors, Roaming Strategists
- Learn about all the Strategic factors around Global Regulation for Roaming (GCC, EU and beyond)
- How to deal with different types of factors with regard to Regulation, Transparency, Surcharges, Fair use Policies
- Trends in Global Tariff plans
- EU regulation and Brexit impacts
- Important Strategic steps: Considering how to approach Regulators, what Roaming Regulation Tariffs are commonly available for Roaming and what do they do?
- All Types of Roaming Regulation challenges identified by Operators in our recent Research
- Full of useful sources of Strategic Data
- from our reports and from our research
- Several NRA’s
- Surcharge Applications
- Fair Use Policies
- Vendor Solutions
- Never before will you find in our industry such a complete educational package for Roaming Regulation
- Presented by active Roaming Strategists with specific recent experience
- Presenters who have 20 years+ experience in Roaming
- Who consult and help design Roaming Regulation Strategy for tier 1 Operators globally
- The Masterclass uses slides but also diagrams, interactive materials, role-pay, activities and Hothouse methodology to make content understood
- ROCCO Certification in Roaming Regulation is offered and is optional: including assessment, Certification of course completion and grading
- Training: Delegates for the three days pay £2,680.00. Includes registration fee.
- Certification Optional: £700.00.
- Course materials are provided for free.
- Refreshments and lunch are included.
- Hotel and Flights to Madrid are at the delegates own expense. ROCCO can offer recommendations for Hotels we have good experience with.
- Pay online or by invoice minimum 30 days in advance of the training start day.
We cannot guarantee availability. Maximum 15 delegates admitted.