This report is available from 4th April 2016
This Strategic Analysis Report contains 200+ Pages of Market Intelligence into 15+ leading vendors in the market.
- Executive Summary (this part of the report is sent to the Operators and Vendors for free)
- Highlights from the Report
- Vendor Demographics
- Vendor Directory
- The Strategic Analysis Version of the report contains:
SMS Firewall Vendors, Ownership Structure, When the Companies were Founded, Their Mission, Their Business Focus, Product Offerings, Their Future Focus for Product Offerings, Their Customers (general overview not Customer Lists), Their Headquarters, Office Locations, Their Employment Strategy, Their Revenues
Strategic Analysis – Service Specifics:
Business Longevity, Solution Name, Pricing Models, Partnering Index, Value Added Services, Market Share, Solution Profile: Hardware, Software, Hosted, Cloud based, Protection Index, Screening Index, Abilities Indices, Filtering SS7/IP Services, Acting as HLR/VLR, Same Sender Blocking, MAP Primitives, Grey Route Support, Managed Services, Service Overlap, Integration, Configuration Updates, CDR Generation, Reporting Indices, Client Rewards and Loyalty Programmes, How MNOs Can be Better Educated in SMS Firewall, How to Approach Delivering your SMS Firewall Project, Plans and Strategy for the Future
- Annex A: Directory of SMS Firewall Vendors,
- Annex B: SMS Firewall Vendor Geographics – the same as in this report
- Annex C: SMS Firewall Vendor Interviews. Vendors who gave interviews are: AMD Telecom S.A., Anam Technologies Limited, Beepsend AB, BICS, Cellusys, Dialogue, HAUD, Infobip LTD, NewNet Communication Technologies, Omobio (Pvt) Ltd., RouteSms Solutions Limited, SAP Mobile Services, a division of SAP, Symsoft (Symsoft is the operator division of CLX Communications), Syniverse, Tata Communications Ltd, tyntec Ltd.
UK Companies are subject to V.A.T. Paid at the Standard Rates.